5/11/2017 UPDATE: This event is currently sold out. Please join the wait list.
Compliments of the Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Holder, Hunt, Russell, Moody, join us for a complimentary tour of the country’s newest stadium before it opens in the fall. This hard hat tour will give you a sneak peek into Atlanta’s newest gem – the Mercedes-Benz Stadium – a premier location for American Football and Major League Soccer! Only 200 tickets are available for this special event.
- Times: 45 minute tours starting at 8:00 a.m. with last tour starting at 9:45 a.m.
- Meet at Georgia World Congress Center and walk over to the stadium (2 blocks)
- Tours will commence and end at the entrance from Andrew Young International Blvd
- The tours will have ADA access if someone is using a wheeled vehicle
- Minimum age of 18 years to take the tour
- Significant walking involved
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE consisting of hard hats, vests, safety glasses) and water will be provided
- Tour participants will need to wear long pants (no shorts, dresses, or skirts), shirts with minimum of 4” sleeves (short sleeves are acceptable), and closed toe shoes (no sneakers or flats)
- The estimated tour duration is 45 minutes and groups will consist of 25 participants
- A waiver of liability must be signed by anyone who wants to see this facility before allowed on the tour
Tour Times (25 people maximum per time slot):