TERMS & CONDITIONS / TICKETING INFORMATION (HOC EVENTS):
1. Host event tickets may only be purchased by convention registrants for themselves, their registered convention guests, and members of their immediate families.
2. Ticket requests will be processed in the order in which they are received, until the event reaches capacity. Upon receipt of payment, e-tickets will be provided to each participant via email. Host event tickets are transferable
3. All event fees are in U.S. dollars and must be paid by credit card.
4. Host event tickets may be purchased online until 1 May 2017. After that, tickets may be purchased on-site at the Host Events Ticket Booth based on availability, 10-14 June 2017.
5. You may cancel your ticket order to any host event up to 1 May 2017 (remember that tickets are transferable). If you cancel, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellations received after 30 April 2017 are non-refundable.
6. The Host Organization Committee will refund ticket orders in full if the 2017 RI Convention or any promoted event is cancelled, but takes no responsibility for any travel-related costs incurred by Rotarians and their guests.
7. Prices for host event tickets purchased on-site at the 2017 RI Convention will be approximately 10% higher than ticket prices.
8. The list of performers and times are subject to change and any changes will be provided on the HOC website. Please continue to check the HOC website as additional events may be added.
9. Tours may be cancelled depending on level of interest.