Please Note: The CDC Tours for MONDAY, 12 June and 13 June are now sold out to capacity for both dates. If additional spaces become available, we will release additional spots for this event.
_ _ _
Tours will be held on Monday, 12 June and Tuesday, 13 June 2017 (12:30pm to 4:30pm each day).
About this Tour:
The CDC Tour includes Museum, Library, Emergency Operations Center, and potentially some CDC Labs.
Those Rotarians (and their guests) interested in attending this tour will be asked to complete the following steps:
- Choose a preferred tour date and purchase a pre-screening ticket from this page for that date (green button above).
- Complete your purchase - tickets must be pre-paid to begin the CDC screening process.
- During checkout, provide the full name and dedicated email address of each person in your party.
- After purchasing your pre-screening ticket, your name and email address will be given to CDC Officials - they will contact you directly to begin their security screening process.
Security clearance and screening is required prior to receiving final clearance to attend this event. If you are not cleared by CDC officials to attend this tour, your pre-screening ticket purchase will be refunded in full.
Security checks will be handled by the CDC and all international visitors must be registered by March 1, 2017 (Domestic visitors must be registered by April 30,2017) in order to have screening completed on time.
To be considered for tour, you must be willing to share with CDC:
- Passport information
- Immigration information, including B1 visa, I-94 Form
- Complete a questionnaire
Please note: a significant amount of walking is involved to see all sites. Attendees will receive a box lunch and bus transportation from the World Congress Center to the CDC. Bus departures will be scheduled in half hour increments.